Fun and Fitness
Fired up, awaiting big thrill, stoked, ready to roll
Studies by NASA scientists show that rebounding on a trampoline is 68% more effective than jogging and yet requires less effort!
Trampolining also develops upper and lower body strength better than weight lifting without the strain and it performs better than swimming as an all around exercise.
So, if you are not currently training, get your booty on a trampoline today, and get AMPED!!!!
Exercise through Play - its great fun and your body is benefitting!
- Improved Cardiovascular Activity and high intensity workout – Trampoline jumping is a high intensity cardiovascular workout which improves cardiovascular efficiency and body metabolism. Jumping on a trampoline is one of the most effective ways to lose weight
- Muscular Development and Endurance Training – The upper, lower and core muscles of your body are tried by jumping on a trampoline
- Balance and Rhythm - Continuously bouncing up and down on a trampoline develops your sense of balance and teaches you how to balance your body by moving your extremities.
- Co-ordination – Co-ordination of your mind and extremities is vital for performing various skills and tricks while jumping on a trampoline.
- Self-confidence - even those least confident with sports will find it possible to make some progress on the relatively forgiving surface of a trampoline and this progress will help boost confidence.
- Improved lymphatic circulation - The short periods of weightlessness between periods of higher than average gravitational forces that occur whilst bouncing actually helps the body get rid of toxins; physical activity and gravity effects are essential to the lymphatic system to achieve this and both are more actively engaged when trampolining than with almost any other sport.